Saturday, August 23, 2008

News about us.







Hey everyone,

Just wanted to remind you all that my growing belly is going to turn into a baby on September 3rd. No I am not psychic we are having the baby via repeat C-section. Although being psychic would be fun in this case it does not apply.. DARN.. the lotto would be fun to win too.. LOL
I am hoping that I will be back in photography motion by the middle to end of October to catch the Christmas rush. I know that there are a few of you that are interested in getting some photos done for Santa. SO please stay tuned to my site for details on some new mini sessions that I will be offering this fall.
I will post details as soon as I have the rest ironed out for you. It will be something like a small session of 30-45 min's that will give you about 5 -10 photos to choose from. For cards and pictures for family that we all love to give over the holidays. It will be of course at a lowered session rate. I will also have a few new x-mas cards available for you this year too.
Please keep in mind that if you have dates that you are interested in for future sessions just send me an e-mail at any time. I check my e-mail on a regular basis and will continue to do so ..
Thank you all for your understanding as I recover from the birth of our baby. As well as a great big thank you for your business this last year. You have all been so wonderful to me and made me truly LOVE my job.
I will keep you posted on things. I will also post you some fun new born pictures when our little man arrives...

No comments:

copyright