Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Our little monkey.....


Here is my first post. I am getting all my "P'S & Q's" in order for my photography. These pics were taken with my old camera just a kodak z740. I just got a new camera yesterday (Rebel xti with a couple lenses) and have not had the chance to play with it too much yet. So why not post pics from the old camera and then I will compare them to the new pics which I will try to do in the next couple days. Paige is such a cutie here she is in front of our house with her best friend her stuffed monkey.. she loves him and takes him everywhere.




These were done in a "urban" finish. I like it for a change.


















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great website Lana, I look forward to seeing more of your photography. This is awesome.

Lisalou

Anonymous said...

Cool beans! Great idea for you to do with this blog and showcasing your talent. Love the pictures and look forward to more and more... wish we lived closer so you could use my Emmy as a test subject. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey love it! Good job, Lana. Kudos's to you. Good luck and hope this turns into everything you imagined. Oh, and give those little money's a hug & a kiss. Luv ya, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Lana - what a great site. These pics of Paige are awesome. Can't wait to see more. We sure loved all the pictures you took of Nicholas for us! Candace.

kim said...

Way to go Lana !!!! I am with ya on photography being addicting once you start ya can't stop ... (especially of the kiddies) Well keep up the awesome work!!!
luv Kim

Anonymous said...

Lana,
I can't wait until my belly is big enough to get some maturnity photo's. Your passion for photography is evident in every picture you take. I love your original approach on taking a less rehearsed photo.
Luv, Gloria

Anonymous said...

Congratulations LANA!!!! Very nice work! Can't wait to see you and your family. I'll watch your site for more updates. The best of luck with this new business, I know you'll do great!
Luv, Robyn

copyright